TCMF2020 set to feature one of the biggest music events Tamworth has ever seen
09 October 19
It’s predicted to be one of the biggest music events Tamworth has ever seen, and Toyota Country Music Festival organisers are ecstatic it’s happening during TCMF2020.
It’s called the Blood Moon Tour 2020 – named after a rare lunar eclipse, it’s Cold Chisel’s first-ever outdoor summer tour, and it’s going to be at Tamworth’s Scully Park, on Sunday, 19 January 2020.
Fittingly the Tamworth show boasts a line-up as rare and memorable as a Blood Moon with none other than Paul Kelly, Kasey Chambers, Troy Cassar-Daley and Charlie Collins and to celebrate this once in a lifetime experience, Tamworth Regional Council has teamed up with Audience Republic to offer three great prizes.
- A double VIP pass to Blood Moon Tour Tamworth show;
- 10-night pass to VIP Coca Cola Country Club in Toyota Park;
- Official TCMF merch pack;
- Helicopter ride for two;
- Country Music Experience Pass for two including free entry to the Australian Country Music Hall of Fame, Galaxy of Stars Wax Museum and the Australian National Guitar Museum; and
- Pre-pitched camping courtesy of Wallaroo Camping, TCMF2020’s official camping provider.
- Exclusive Toyota Golden Guitar Awards experience package for two that will see the winners walk the red carpet with the stars, receive two gold tickets to the show plus access to the awards after-party;
- 10-night pass to the VIP Coca Cola Country Club in Toyota Park, plus official TCMF merchandise pack.
The competition will open on Thursday, 10 October 2019 with the winner drawn on Thursday, 7 November 2019. To enter, simply share the competition (found at www.tcmf.com.au) on social media, via email or any social sharing means, to reach the highest public audience. The more public, and the more shares, the higher the points received. At the end of the competition period the person with the most points wins.
Pre-sale tickets for the Blood Moon Tour will go on-sale on Wednesday, 16 October at 2.00 pm (local times) with General Public on-sale from Monday, 21 October at 11.00 am (local times) via the official ticket links here.
For further information on the Tamworth show, or how to enter the competition, visit www.tcmf.com.au.