The 2020 Toyota Country Music Festival Tamworth will be a family friendly extravaganza like no other!
TheFamily Zone is a dedicated area to family fun with loads of rides to suit all ages.
You can also spend hours in Peel Street listening to the talented buskers and taking in the amazing atmosphere the festival has to offer!
In addition to the vibrancy of Peel Street that is lined with buskers and street performers from across the country and even the world – the Toyota Country Music Festival boasts ten nights of FREE family-friendly concerts in Tamworth’s biggest outdoor venue – Toyota Park.
And in between all of that check out the family friendly activities Tamworth has to offer!
This year for the first time you can experience the 'Festival Fringe', running selected nights in Fitzroy Street Plaza including fire performers, comedy contortionists, unicyclists, circus acts and other street performers as well as buskers and special pop up performances!
Some top tips for families visiting the festival in 2020
• Wander down Peel Street and experience the vibrancy of the buskers and street performers
• Don’t miss the free concerts in Toyota Park
• Stop by the Big Golden Guitar for a family ‘selfie’
• Drop into Coca-Cola Country in the infamous Tamworth Town Hall to witness the talent quests
• Watch the floats drive down Peel Street as part of the Toyota Country Music Cavalcade
• Spend hours at our award winning Tamworth Regional Playground where children of all ages will find endless enjoyment. It has a skywalk, three giant slides, four towers, a bike track, junior and senior fitness circuits, a dual flying fox and a waterfall with a three-metre sway bridge. When it’s time to refresh and recover, there’s a new café/restaurant where you can take a well-earned break.