Busking in Tamworth
TCMF2018 Busking Survey
Here at Tamworth Regional Council we are always looking for ways to improve your TCMF experience.
This year we are taking a look at the TCMF Busking Competition.
Click here to complete this short survey
Applications for TCMF2019 open in late 2018 – stay tuned for updates!
The Toyota LandCruiser Country Music Busking Championships is one of the most anticipated aspects of the Festival each year - up to 400 buskers performing on Tamworth’s “Boulevard of Dreams” in Peel Street.
Some of the buskers are here in the hope that they’ll be spotted for their talent and follow in the footsteps of some of country’s biggest stars. Troy Cassar-Daley, Kasey Chambers, Beccy Cole, and of course Keith Urban all started by busking on Peel Street.
Some buskers, however, are just here to experience all the fun and excitement of the Festival. Whatever your reason for busking, it’s time to register for one of the biggest busking events in the world!
Haystac Mountain Hermits were named the 2018 Toyota LandCruiser Country Music Busking Champion!
Frequently Asked Questions
General Busking Information from TCMF2018 – please note that details may change for TCMF2019:
- Busking registrations open in September/October each year
- Registration is via an online form: http://tcmf.com.au/Busking/
- Buskers are encouraged to liaise with retailers in order to find a location.
- Do I need to audition? No, you do not need to audition to busk at TCMF.
- Do I need to register? Yes, registration is mandatory.
- Is there a fee to busk? No, registration is free
It all starts on the streets of Tamworth!
For further information please contact:
Phone: (02) 6767 5555